TLC Spotlight: Tiffany Delgado, Account Manager
This month’s TLC Spotlight is on Tiffany Delgado, Account Manager on the east coast.
Tiffany started at TLC in September 2009 shortly after graduating from the University of Virginia, where she double majored in economics and art history. She previously interned for a financial advisor at Citi Smith Barney. When Tiffany first came on board at TLC, she worked in TLC’s political department, but she later moved to our arts and cultural side of the house out of interest in using her art history background to help our nonprofit clients. Today Tiffany helps to raise buckets of money for TLC clients like The Barnes Foundation, the National September 11 Memorial & Museum and the Boston Symphony Orchestra!
Let's get to know Tiffany a little better, shall we?
- Five words that best describe you: Well, I would say that I’m energetic, tireless, articulate, meticulous, and fun!
- What clubs or sports teams did you participate in in high school? I was on the dance Team and I played varsity lacrosse. I was also a member of National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society and Keyette Service Club.
- What’s your favorite sports team? I have a pink Phillies t-shirt… does that qualify me as a fan? Honestly, I’m not really into sports, but I do hang out at Lucky Bar (a sports bar in Dupont) and watch Champions League on the weekends.
- List five websites you visit most: New York Times, Fox News, CNN, Facebook and Unabashedly Prep (a style blog).
- What brought you to the DC area? I grew up in McLean, VA and have lived here all my life.
- What organizations do you support? I am the Account Manager for TLC’s pro bono client, The Campagna Center and I’ve been especially dedicated to their mission of educating young children in the Alexandria area.
- Describe your perfect Saturday. It must be summer. I would sleep in, visit the National Gallery of Art, stroll around Georgetown, have a major shopping spree at Sherman Pickey, eat lobster rolls, and have a night out with my friends at Mr. Smith’s.
- What book is currently on your nightstand? The Tipping Point, Omnivore’s Dilemma, Catcher in the Rye, Life of Pi, and Pride and Prejudice.
- What is your favorite TV show? Definitely Seinfeld. It is my belief that all life’s questions can be answered by a Seinfeld episode; also, I am the female version of George Constanza.
- Share one to-do that ranks high on your “bucket list”. I’d love to visit the Louvre and the Musée D’Orsay.
- What’s your favorite local lunch spot? I don’t often get away from my desk during lunch, but you can find me at Founding Farmer’s for Sunday brunch!
- Why do you work at TLC? I work at TLC because I love working for my clients and raising money for great organizations!
- Spotlight: Gayden Akhbari
- New Social Media Advertising Tools: Twitter Advertising & Facebook News Feed Retargeting
- AAM Presentation: Membership Trends & Strategies to Optimize Acquisition, Renewal & Pricing
- Outside the Walled-Garden: How Facebook Apps Make Use of Personal Information
- TLC Presentations from AMMC
- Where Did That Gift Come From?
- Spring Conferences
- Spotlight: Ashley O'Brien
- Facebook Custom Audiences
- New USPS Savings Opportunity